Friday, February 15, 2008

Someday my Prince will come...

Sarah: Mama, today Hidir asked me to be his girlfriend and he wanted to sit beside me. (To the dismay of her dad and amusement of her mum)
Mama: So wat did you tell him?
Sarah: I said NO!

Oh gosh, I thought that this conversation was way too early by 14 years!! Are kids getting too exposed or wat that such conversations are taking place in kindergartens!! Well now she says No but not too sure what her answers may be in years to come and one thing for sure, she may not even be telling us that such conversations are taking place!

Anyway, one thing for sure, she has her heart set on being a princess so we just have to make sure that a true prince does come along... Though I'm not too worried for her cos she is one who knows what she wants... far different from Tasnym who wants what the other person wants and would drop what she has with her ... to the point of spitting food out... if she sees others with something else ... though not necessarily better!!

No comments: