Friday, January 02, 2009

2008 - it came and it went....

Well the year came and went... it was just another day for me as 1 jan rolled by... there was no special celebrations ... afterall the main organiser aka 'ah' is out of town... and to think I missed out on last year's due to Daniah's birth...

I have no new year resolutions... can't be bothered to come up with one... dun think i'll stick to it anyway... tho I definitely am very serious about losing weight... and lose I have tho I so easily gained it back after eating at parties.... I take one month to lose and 1 party to gain... fair or not I ask you?!! I was definitely amused today standing behind 2 guys at the pharmacy counter buying nicotine patches to stop smoking ... good for them... apparently their new year resolution... wat with more restrictions curbing where they can smoke... ban it in all public places!

oh well... we had a fun last weekend, going to Malacca, the zoo, marina barrage... all in one week... and Daniah ended up contracting a throat infection with fever... orang nak tukar tahun : )

her birthday bash is coming up this sunday... so fast time flies... and Sarah is going to Primary 1 next year!!!

The Equatorial Hotel in Malacca was really good... I would recommend it as a destination ... I mean Malacca used to be such a sleepy town, people would just drive past to go to KL but with the opening of the Dataran Pahlawan Mall, it was good shopping, shopping, shopping.... the mall really reminds me of MBK in BKK to a smaller extent. There was a small shop selling tiny little baby nyonya kebayas... so cute!! next time I'm gonna go back to get that!!

No comments: