Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Weighty issues

Drink lots of water - check
Drink lots of green tea - check
Eat lots of fruit and increase fibre intake - check
cut down food portions - check
exercise 5 times a week - check

So question is why is the weighing scale not registering a smaller number? I have drunk so much water that the toilet has become my second office and my green tea sachets are running out...

Friends around are saying that I look slimmer and that puzzles me... well I know there is conversion of fat to muscle ... with muscle being more compact and heavier... but it won't harm the stupid scale to register a smaller number would it? And it is so unfair (hmm.. this is giving me a sense of dejavu... have I made the same whine in earlier posts?) ... when I eat slightly I gain weight much faster than I can lose! Urgh!! Blame my mum, why must she make nasi rawan, roti kirai and kacang pool three days consequtively (eh how to spell this word)... sabo me like that!

No comments: