Saturday, December 30, 2017

End of Year

Tomorrow marks the end of 2017 and it seriously flew by fast! It was literally a year of 4 weddings and a funeral, with 4 cousins getting married (So high chances of seeing babies next year) and the passing of tok chek in May.

It was also a year of change as I got what I prayed for so long, a move to a new department which has so far given me much job satisfaction. To the point that I barely remember that I just left my old department only mid of this year - it just seems so long ago!

We also got to tick off a destination I had really wanted to go to - iceland and see the northern lights. Though we flip flopped on the decision to go so much and only made the final decision the night before to proceed. I would have to say I have no regrets though it may be it could have been a bit shorter as it was making a big dent in the wallet considering how expensive things were. All in all though it was a God awe inspiring journey.

So goodbye 2017 and hello 2018. God knows what the new year will bring 😎

No comments: