Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Tasnym's First Day



Its Tasnym first days in nursery at Hanis Montessori together with Sarah. As predicted Tasnym did not cry, it was Sarah who had separation anxiety although I was sitting full view in front of her. I ended up sitting straddled between two classes entertaining both girls at either side. By the end of the morning though, Tasnym was all happy to be sitting on her own doing her own stuff with the teacher. Sarah still needed assurance that I would be around... Oh well..


Tasnym keeps running over to Sarah's class and refusing to go to her own class. She screamed when I carried her off. I think her teachers will have a problem... She does things according to what she wants. So when others sat in a circle singing songs, she was in the middle spinning round and round on her own. Or in the middle of Sarah's class sliding around on her tummy!!
Well... can't wait for the next Parent-teacher meeting!

No comments: