Saturday, December 08, 2007

Maid woes

Seems like it aint over yet... been noticing that my new maid's work seems a bit off the mark.. kitchen towel placed with the bath towels, my underwear placed with my hubby's... marks of a person who appeared to be lost in space or thought... my mum said that the maid had confided that she is very frightened of me... and wat is it that i have done to her to cause so much fear???!!


Today she shared the same with me when I asked her abt her work... said that the fear of me had been inculcated even at the time when she was at the training centre as she had been told that I was very fierce.. and she quoted incidences when i corrected her but the thing was that the corrections were done nicely and yet she still could not take it??? haizzz!

and she revealed that actually her hubby had not approved of her coming to work in Singapore and has demanded for her to return... Apparently his mum has sold of their house to fund him and his brothers to work in Malaysia... and the money would also be used to pay off her maid loan as well.. asked her whether he had approved when she went to the training centre and she said no... and she still proceeded??!!

the only saving grace is that she is willing to wait till i get a new maid before leaving.

to think that i thought that i had finally gotten a good maid... do they think that we are made of money to fund repeated changes in maids and having to go thru the training cycles over and over? I feel so cynical and jaded... wishing that i dun have to take a maid anymore but ... do i have much of a choice??

so back to the agency we go to choose yet another one... and hopefully the last one of the lot...

No comments: