Friday, November 17, 2006

Child MC

Am on child mc today as Sarah is having fever... Had it since last night,,, was quite jealous when she did not want to come home last night and wanted to stay with my mum... Made me wonder whether I have really not been spending time with her which I think is true. Since she started school, she falls asleep either before I come to fetch her or in the car and wakes up when we are leaving the next morning... meaning she don't even see me actually...

I took the time to spend with her today... went to the playground and took photos using my new Canon 850IS really cool..



Also retraining her for potty... She really works with peer competition... Has been telling her that Nufayl no longer wearing pampers and she has been motivated again... sigh...

No comments: