Thursday, November 09, 2006

Tasnym and Sarah


Tasnym is 18 months this month... time really flies.. And to think that Sarah was 17 months when Tasnym came along. I think I treated Sarah like a big girl more then and still see Tasnym as a baby now.

The other day was asking Izad when we are going for the third child and he said "Are you serious!! I can't cope with these 2 and you want to go for the third!!" Ha ha... And he was the one who was planning for sooo many kids.. We were saying that if we had had Tasnym first, I dun think the second one would be so fast in coming...

Even now I look at Tasnym, dun think we can cope with the 3rd what more with just her... but she is sooo cute...

I also worry that Sarah will feel overshadowed by Tasnym. Everywhere we go, people will rave over Tasnym, how fair, how curly haired, how cute and just bypasses Sarah... not that it bothered Sarah anyway considering she is soo shy... But I dun really like it that people dun give Sarah due attention... heh she is pretty ok!

Tasnym is having problems with hardened stools, she will scream in pain when she defecates and the other day, I helped her... there was blood and the sides of the anus was torn... imagine how I felt... I had to try pull out the shit, breaking it to make it pass easier out... Giving her prune juice and vitagen to soften her stools but not sure it is helping... not even sure what is it in her diet is making her stools harden... she can't eat bananas, thats for sure

1 comment:

Heather said...

WAAAY too much info woman! I don't need to know that you had to yank shit out of your kid's anus....this is yet another confirmation that I am never ever going to have kids!

And I disagree! I think Sarah is much cuter and prettier than Tasnym....And I ain't saying that just cos I'm Sarah's doting godma!