Saturday, May 26, 2007

Snap Snap

I am sooo irritable that I am snapping at almost everybody, my officers included. They must be wondering what is wrong with me considering that I am usually very genial. Even the guy walking across the road got it.

Izad is definitely not spared with me nagging about everything under the sky. The unwashed milk bottles, the bottle covers on the dresser...

I think we have to get a maid again. I don't think I can cope with the current state of our home being the way it is. Maybe not so soon but later on when I am in my third trimester possibly.

I told Izad that this would be the last pregnancy. I know that I told him the same thing the last round but I think this time I'm certain. I don't think my body can put up with another pregnancy. I am really feeling the strains of this one.

No comments: