Thursday, July 12, 2007

Baby's Sleeping Arrangement

I have been trying to work out a new sleeping arrangement with the girls for when the baby comes. These were their responses:

Sarah's Version
Mama: Tasnym, can baby sleep in your bed?
Tasnym: No! That's mine
Sarah: Mama, baby can sleep in my bed.
Mama: Oh that's nice, then where do you sleep?
Sarah: I sleep in the middle! (ie in between the parents and she said this with such glee!)

Tasnym's Version
Mama: Tasnym, can baby sleep in your bed?
Tasnym: No! That's mine!
Mama: OKlah, you sleep in your bed, kakak sleep in her bed, then baby would sleep with Mama
Tasnym (panicking): No! Mama, baby can sleep in my bed.
Mama: Then where do you sleep if baby sleeps in your bed?
Tasnym: I sleep with Mama.

Talk about being possessive!!

No comments: