Monday, November 12, 2007

Clingy Tasnym

These past few days has been trying... no no no, its not the maid thos that lady takes the ultimate cake of being very trying...

Its Tasnym... we noted her being extremely sensitive, clingy and just difficult to deal with these past few days... Speculation is rife that its cos of the impending baby's arrival... I think so too as she is soo clingy to me and crying at the slightest admonishments. Oh gosh and I've got like 2 months more to go... even Sarah is getting the bane of Tasnym's tantrums which are so irrational and unpredictable.. not that 2 year olds are not very high on both indices already! Yesterday, I just told Izad that I wondered how many gallons of tears Tasnym has cried out just yesterday alone... and to think that her name means water that flows!

No comments: