Friday, January 01, 2010

A new year.... 2010

Ok... I have been lazy and have not been blogging but I am just superbly whacked out... And actually... also a bit lazy lah!
Oh my gosh, all this for me??

The look of joy having a full bowl of ice cream placed in front of her- simply priceless!

New year and new beginnings... and Daniah just turned 2... on 27 Dec... we went to the zoo in the morning and to Swensens... the look of delight on her face as the firehouse ice cream was placed in front of her, it was like "Am I dreaming? A whole ice cream for me?"... that was simply priceless!

I don't have new year resolutions... don't see any meaning to it.. why must I wait for a new year to have a resolution?

But I am freaking out over Sarah going into Primary 1 though she is pretty calm and nonchalant about it... Would she know where to go after the bus drops her off? Would the teachers be there to receive her? Would she make friends? Would anyone not be nice? Sigh... and how is she gonna cope with the bag? It is so heavy!

Tasnym has been prepared that she is going to Hanis on her own but I doubt it has truly sunk in... esp when she realises come 4 Jan that Aryan is not gonna be there too as he has been transferred to a child care centre.

And Daniah? I think I will wait for her to be a bit older before I send her to Hanis too...

No comments: