Thursday, December 02, 2021

Fish Doctor

 We went longkang fishing the other day. D managed to catch 2 of the fishes and the shop gave us a whole bag of the longkang fishes making us instant grandparents! We bought her a tank to keep the fishes. 

Papa: as these are longkang fishes, there wasn’t a need for food cos they can just be fed with breadcrumbs. 

D: well they need eat good food too sometimes. If we adopt the fishes then we must give them a chance to live a good life! 

Papa: Uh, gardenia bread is expensive you know!

With the fishes tucked into their new tank, all named and being fed luxurious blood worms, D’s journey into fish vetenarian life through doctor google begins.  Every 5 min I get besieged with news about the fishes.

D: I think that fish is pregnant!

D: I think that the water has too much chlorine cos I googled it and it says that if the fishes….

D: I need to put one fish into quarantine as it has been infected by a parasite!

D: The small fish has died!

D: Another fish has died and I gave it CPR! See this is the poop from the CPR!

Oh God, spare me…Thank God she didn’t give it mouth 2 mouth!

Longkang fishes in their luxurious home. Big upgrade I tell ya

No comments: