Monday, December 03, 2012

Memories

Was rifling through old photos and really found some gem that I have completely forgotten abt! Only thing is these days rifling through old photos means looking at soft copies on the computer and not in the album.

I was the dedicated mum before making sure I printed every photo and mark them out etc but by the time the third one came along, I am not sure I even completed her first album. The 2 older ones even have a first year video montage, uhm with Tasnym's just ha;f done actually. But today I completed Daniah's... well it helps to have a good software, was kind of scratching my head trying to figure out how to use iMovie but got it done anyhow.  Just waiting for it to get published.

Found this very old photo of the girls first meeting with Daniah and how they were fighting with each other to carry Daniah! The doctor set was a new toy that had been given to Tasnym by my friend, who is also her godma, Bee. Gosh, to see how much the girls have grown since then and Daniah is turning 5 in 3 weeks!


 It's the school holidays and not quite knowing what to do with the girls.  At least they are old enough to entertain themselves with Sarah at the piano and Tasnym the addict, playing some game or other on my iPad. Her iPod and her laptop have both been confiscated cos of her tendency to just play non-stop!  Was thinking of bringing the girls to the park but the rain spoils a lot of plans. Perhaps we can go to the new Sentosa Marine Park tomorrow... maybe...


No comments: